SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Green Jeeva LLC ships items within the continental United States and Canada.
No shipments can be made to a P.O. Box address, United States territories or addresses outside of the United States and Canada unless the Customers arrange their pick-up.
- In-stock Merchandise
Is usually processed and shipped the same day if the order is received and confirmed by 12 PM (Pacific Standard Time for CA shipments and Eastern Standard Time for NJ shipments). If the order requires pre-payment, shipment will be released and processed once payment is received.
- Multiple Shipments
The merchandise you order may be filled from several locations and items may arrive separately. A detailed shipping charge will be presented during checkout.
If you choose the pick-up option, our Shipping Team will send you pick-up details once the order is packed and ready. The driver should furnish the PO or the Order Number at our warehouse during the time of pick-up.
- Return Procedures
All returns must first be authorized by the seller’s management. Returned goods must be accompanied by the seller’s returned materials authorization number (rma number), customer name and order number.>
If product is returned without an rma number, shipment will be refused. All return claims must be submitted within 10 days from receipt of the product.>
Quality Issue: Before RMA is issued:
- All lab tests MUST reference Green Jeeva batch number.
- Must turn in a lab test from a 3rd party lab.
- Foreign matter found inside the product must be left as is and returned in its original packaging and label.
- Any damages must be brought to the attention of Green Jeeva within 10 days of customer’s receipt.
- Must have proof of damage by photo or indicated on the bill of lading when delivered.
- Any damage caused by UPS must either be brought to Green Jeeva’s attention immediately or refused. Package must be left in the condition it was delivered in. UPS will want to inspect the product.
- If returning product for reasons other than the above:
- Product MUST be returned in its original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for the product being returned.
- The sender must pay for freight.
- International duty fees must be paid by the sender.
- When Shipping The Product Back To Green Jeeva
- RMA number must appear on the package, Green Jeeva will provide the label, do not write on the packages. Without a valid RMA number, package(s) will not be accepted.
- RMA number expires after 10 days from the date issued. If the product is not received back within 10 days from RMA issued date, the return may not be accepted.
- Returns fees are to be pre-paid by the customer unless otherwise authorized by Green Jeeva. COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Customers are to securely package any returned items to prevent possible damages during transit. The customer should consider ensuring returned items as Green Jeeva will not be responsible for any damaged/lost goods.
- Any credit to customer’s account is subject to inspection of the returned goods and subsequent approval of Green Jeeva.