- Potency:5 billion to 400 billion CFU/g
- Origin: Human isolate
- Attributes: Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free, Vegan
- Available: Concentrate, Blend, Bulk Capsules, Stick Packs
- Appearance: White to cream-colored, free-flowing powder
- Shelf Life: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Lactobacillus Plantarum is a widespread member of the genus Lactobacillus, commonly found in many fermented food products. A specially selected strain of Lactobacillus plantarum is available as a culture concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients. It is a gram-positive rod of varied length, commonly occurring in short chains and available as white to cream color, free-flowing powder.