- Potency:250 billion CFU/g
- Origin: Human isolate
- Attributes: Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free, Vegan
- Available: Powder, Bulk Capsule
- Storage:Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 – 6 C).
- Appearance: White to cream-colored, free-flowing powder
- Shelf Life: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Lactobacillus gasseri is an anaerobic, gram-positive bacterium that falls into the category of lactic acid bacteria. It is also a rod shaped and of the non-spore-forming type. It is typically found in the gastrointestinal tracts of humans and animals due to its largely fermentative function.